Today I am going to post one small fun idea
and i’ll let you BROWSE HER SITE to find other fun inspirational ideas!
Amber’s site is FULL of great recipes and snacks for all holidays and everyday eating :)
Thanks Amber for joining us these last few weeks!
Start-to-Finish: 30 minutes
Recipe By: Amber Brunson
1/2 cup grapes
1. Cut off top of orange, Do not discard top
2. Using a spoon, hollow out the inside of the oranges (do not discard orange pulp)
4. Cut up fruit into bite size pieces
5. Cut up orange pulp and add to the fruit
6. Mix together fruit
7. Spoon cut up fruit into the orange bowls
Don’t forget to add thisbutton to the bottom of your post or somewhere on your blog to be considered to win!!!